Over the last 8 years I have developed a series of spiral workshops that release us from the past, recreate us in our perfection today, and reveal the underlying force of creation in the universe. We work with the spiral throughout, that ancient symbol found in indigenous art everywhere, and attributed to everything from the sun to DNA to creation herself.
The spiral holds many secrets: sacred geometry, the spirit’s womb, vortexes, organic growth, even (and especially) the big bang and the shape of the unfolding universe. Working with the spiral, your compassionate spirits can heal your deepest issues, and remake you in your divine perfection. And you can use the spiral’s power to heal others too.
Spiral Cycle Workshops
1. The Spiral of Time: We carry the unhealed wounds of our ancestors in our bones. Using the spiral in journey work, we can reveal the stories of our ancestors (and ourselves) and heal them, freeing our ancestors and moving ourselves into grace and perfection. See below for more →
2. Creation’s Womb: Walking the Spiral Labyrinth connects us to powerful ancient Spirits who guard and protect all of life on earth. We unwind as we enter, and are transfigured in the womb of creation in the center. This ceremony brings in multiple layers of power, and has produced incredible healing for participants and their proxies. See below for more →
3. Spiral Ecosystems: We are energetically interwoven with ecosystems that support us, physical and social. In this ceremony we experience that interconnection. We realign ourselves with creation itself and experience the harmony of the universe. And we deliver healing power to the planet’s ecosystems who really need this loving! See below for more →
Healing in the Spiral of Time Workshop
Journey backwards and forwards in time to reveal and heal the deepest underlying “causes” of your client’s troubles, and bringing that healing into the present moment. This workshop will give you deep shamanic skills to work with really stubborn cases of recurring illness and behavioral troubles.
We will be working with the spiral, a sacred symbol that brings us into the womb of creation, a place where we are born, reborn and remade.
When I got the shaman’s calling I was most interested in uncovering deep knowledge through journey work. I wanted to bring back treasures from my explorations and share them with the world. This workshop is a result of my delving into unknown waters and pulling disparate clues together. Every bit of it is a gift directly from spirit given through my journey work, however, the work has linkages back into classical myth, metaphysical systems and shamanic practices across the world. I am very excited to be doing this workshop, and really honored that you will be there to explore these areas of non ordinary reality with me.
The workshop uses a model based on sacred geometry to access the events in the past and future that are related to troubles today. These events are in our/our clients’ past lives, ancestors’ and descendants’ lives and close relations. The energy stuck in those events gets stuck in the client. There are great mysteries as to why, and exploring those is part of the fun of the weekend (kind of like our own de Vinci Code). When we clear the trauma of the events, the client gets healing, and so do other beings related to the client. The effects can be far reaching! I am going to teach a specific set of steps, but you may work with your spirits to modify those for you, to best fit your cosmology, background, personality, etc. What happens for each person should fit into their personal game plan coming into the workshop.
The work involves transfiguration, exploring a model of cosmology that is totally unified in time, and taking a fun look at how ego and belief systems hold our personal worlds together. I hope it will stimulate your personal drive to explore non-ordinary reality and discover more hidden wonders of the world!
This is the second ceremony in the Spiral Ceremony Cycle.
Originally called “Sacred Animal Masks”, Creation’s Womb: Walking the Spiral Labyrinth was developed by Carla Person and Sue DeLamater to bring people into direct connection with the brilliant power of creation. We begin by making ceremonial mask of our helpers to honor them and to prepare. As we enter the spiral our pain unwinds. In the center we experience being reborn in the womb of all creation. We emerge in our true power, remade, healed and fully alive.
- The revelation that we too can create beautiful art! As we allow spirit (our personal muses) to take over our bodies and imaginations, even those of us who have only drawn stick figures find themselves creating beautiful beloved masks.
- Deep connection with spiritual teachers, guides and power animals. These spirits are capable of transforming our lives, if we create the conditions for them to come through the veil, and we open ourselves to change.
- Learning how to empower the sacred spiral, the symbol of pure creative power. Through ceremony we transform a painted spiral into a power vortex, a portal into the world of compassionate spirits, and the womb of pure creation where we go to be completely remade.
- Miraculous personal healing. Each time we have empowered the spiral we have seen miraculous healing of serious physical conditions. May the spirits continue to grant their blessings!
- Delivering the healing power to others remotely. Through request and intention, empowerment of objects, and acting as a surrogate for a loved one, we can send the power to others far away.
- Doing powerful hands on healing in the circle. Connecting so deeply with the compassionate spirits that their power comes through our hands, allowing us to deliver the healing power to others who ask for help.
Spiral Ecosystems Workshop
The Spirits of the empowered spiral have shown that we are not in isolation. We are connected and interwoven into energetic ecosystems. When we do shamanic healing work for an animal or person, the entire fabric of their spiritual connections comes into play, including their people, their living families, their physical environment and all their spiritual connections. When we work in a comprehensive way, recognizing and honoring all the connected factors, we can effect dramatic healing shifts. And yes, spirals are central to understanding this whole concept! The more work we do, the more I am convinced that spirals are the central symbol of life.
This workshop began as an exploration of how we can ask the spirits of ecosystems, like ocean reefs, or mountain meadows, or swamps, to restore a client to health. I learned to do that, and it was great! Then the spirits asked me to see things inside out, and to understand how the client relates to the energetic ecosystem of its life. And then the spirits asked me to explore the reflections of the ecosystems in the upper and lower world. The Spirits continue to show me the work, and as they do so, they are granting clients incredible miraculous healings.
Spirit Spiral Medicine ( a combination of the three above)
The 3 day workshop is a mix of journey, ceremony, and discovery. Your troubles will be unwound, and you will be reconnected to the source of your truth and power. It is a gentle loving process that the spirits will create exactly for you, matching your needs and reaching your heart. You will also learn techniques to employ the spiral’s medicine with your friends and clients.
The workshop is an immersion. We meet 3 days and two evenings. Breaks will have intention. Sacred space will be maintained throughout with lots of opportunity for divine laughter and silliness! There are three spiral labyrinths that you may use for healing work for yourself, others, and the planet throughout the weekend.
The Spirits created these ceremonies and they shine upon us for doing them. It is an incredible honor and joy to be part of the rebirthing of this sacred work. Come heal yourself. Bring healing to your clients, friends and family. Send immense healing power to the ecosystems you love. Come share your joy with your circle mates.
Spiral Healing Ceremony – Live and Webinar
The spiral holds many secrets: sacred geometry, the spirit’s womb, vortexes, organic growth, even (and especially) the big bang and the shape of the unfolding universe. Working with the spiral, your compassionate spirits can heal your deepest issues, and remake you in your divine perfection.
In this ceremony we connect a physical spiral labyrinth to great healing powers and then we walk that spiral, asking the compassionate spirits to unwind our difficulties, renew our native divinity and teach us how to walk in the world with our fresh and shiny selves. You may walk for yourself and/or on behalf of others. This ceremony is done in the context of a workshop, or as a stand alone ceremony that lasts 2-3 hours.
You do not need to know how to journey to participate in the ceremony, (although it certainly enhances your experience). The spirits reach into us and heal us regardless of our ability to see them or speak with them. We set the spiral up in a way that honors the compassionate ancestors and helping spirits, seen and unseen. Our requests for healing come from our hearts, and they respond with theirs.
A core purpose of the ceremony is to heal the community. We evoke spirits who are guardians of the place we are working. The spiral becomes a focus point for strong compassionate power to enter the community, and through prayer we send that out to help all those in need. Here in Phoenix we send the power specifically to the children, that they grow in strength, beauty and power despite the odds. Poverty, gangs and the like are strong adversaries, and we need this vortex of incredible compassion to bring light into their lives.
We use the spiral to send healing to the animals in need – of course! We can do a ceremony for specific animals or groups. It is a wonderful thing to do a spiral ceremony for a rescue organization, to send deep power to each animal and the tireless caregivers.
Please join us when we do ceremony in your area. And if you have participated and have learned to call in the powers, please offer ceremony for your communities.